Rosemary and Sweet Potato Pizza
Yep, you heard that right. This Vegan Rosemary and Sweet Potato Pizza recipe is super easy to make, and most imortantly: SUPER delicious. If you like simple pizza recipes, make sure to check out the Mushroom and Pesto Pizza as well!
how to make a rosemary and sweet potato pizza
- Preheat the oven at 430°F (220°C). Meanwhile, cover the edges of the crust with some olive oil. After that, sprinkle some garlic powder over it. This will add a delicious twist to your pizza.
- Smear the tomato paste on the base. Secondly, add a layer of the vegan cream cheese (I used Violife Creamy Original Flavour) on top of it.
- Place some of the spinach leaves on the pizza. Cut the sweet potato in (really) thin slices, grease them with some olive oil and then sprinkle the smoked paprika powder as well as some salt & pepper on them.
Cut the cherry tomatoes, and add them also.
- Finish it off with a few more spinach leaves. Add a generous amount of the vegan grated cheese (I used Violife Mozzarella Flavour Grated), and last of all: finish it off with some rosemary.
- Put the pizza in the oven for 10-12 minutes, and your Vegan Rosemary and Sweet Potato Pizza is ready. ENJOY!
Rosemary & Sweet Potato Pizza
- pizza base
- olive oil
- garlic powder
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 4 tbsp vegan cream cheese
- 15 spinach leafs
- 1 sweet potato
- 7 cherry tomatoes
- vegan grated cheese
- 2 tsp rosemary
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
PIN IT FOR LATER:
More vegan main course recipes:
My name is Josca.
I am a Dutchie who is obsessed with plant-based food, sustainable living and exploring our planet.